SHARIA LAW: 11 PAGES OF THE SHEER BARBARISM OF SHARIA
BAN SHARIA LAW UNEQUIVOCALLY
DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM,RULE OF LAW
WILL BE DESTROYED
SHARIA LAW WILL BECOME
THE RULE OF LAW
Shara Law: The Divine, Unchangeable Law Of AntiGod Allah
9/11 MASSACRE AT WORLD
CENTER WAS DONE IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHARIA LAW
LEGAL BARBARIC BARBARISM
SHARIA LAW IN SAUDI ARABIA
Sharia Law & Freedom of Speech:
· The punishment for apostasy (changing or discarding one's Islamic relgion) is death.
· Q Fatwa 4400, Part No. 1, Page 334 & 335
· Mocking anything in the Qur'an or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
· Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 42
· Criticizing Islam, shari'ah law or the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad is apostasy and therefore punishable by death.
· Q Fatwa 21021, Part No. 1, Page 414
· Any Muslim who states a preference for democracy rather than shari'ah law or questions anything in the Qur'an or Sunnah is a kafir (disbeliever), considered an apostate, and therefore sentenced to death.
· Q Fatwa 19351, Part No. 22, Page 239-
Sharia Law & Human Rights:
· The punishment for theft is amputation of the right hand up to the elbow.
· Q Fatwa 3339, Part No. 22, Page 218 & 219
· The penalty for premarital sexual intercourse is 100 lashes with a whip and one year of exile.
· Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
· The penalty for adultery between a married man and a married woman is 100 lashes with a whip and death by stoning.
· Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 359
· The penalty for homosexuality is death.
· Q Fatwa 4324, Part No. 22, Page 53 & 54
· Non-Muslims living in lands ruled by Islamic law (shari'ah) must pay a poll tax (jizyah) in order to be subdued and feel subjugated to Muslims. Refusal to pay the tax grants Muslims the right to wage war against the non-Muslims.
· Q Fatwa 4461, Part No. 1, Page 215
· Q Volume 3, Part No. 3, Page 183-190
· Waging war against non-Muslims (jihad), even those who are peaceful, is encouraged so that other religions and atheism will be purged from the earth.
· Q Volume 2, Part No. 2, Page 437-440
· If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of "blood money" he would have to pay for killing a Muslim.
· Q Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245
Sharia Law & Women's Rights:
· Women are permitted an education in Islamic issues (religious education) and family duties, but academic study is not encouraged.
· Q Fatwa 9019
· Women are not permitted to attend universities where both men and women are taught or all-female schools with male teachers.
· Q Fatwa 13814, Part No. 12, Page 150
· Women over the age of puberty are not permitted to leave the house without covering the body (except face and hands).
· Q Fatwa 667, Part No. 17, Page 142-150
· Women are not permitted to visit the graves of loved ones.
· Q Fatwa 2501, Part No. 1, Page 429
· Women are not permitted to obtain passports (since their photographs in them may tempt men), unless for the purpose of making Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca).
· Q Fatwa 2595, Part No. 1, Page 719
· Women are not permitted to travel without a spouse or male relative.
· Q Fatwa 12139, Part No. 11, Page 38
· Women are not permitted to be alone with men who are not relatives or spouses, and the punishment for such "indecency" is whipping or stoning.
· Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
· Women are not permitted to speak softly to a man or otherwise provoke his desire with letters, phone calls or glances, the punishment of which is whipping or stoning.
· Q Fatwa 9693, Part No. 12, Page 381 & 382
Sharia Law & Civil Matters:
· A man may divorce his wife by simply giving her a triple talaq (saying "I divorce you" three times simultaneously).
· Q Fatwa 6542, 2nd question
· A woman whose husband divorces her three times by simply saying "I divorce you", even if divorced against her will, cannot seek alimony unless she is pregnant.
· Q Fatwa 20918, Part No. 20, Page 227
· A man may not adopt any children, even if they are his step-children born to his wife from a prior marriage.
· Q Fatwa 5124, Part No. 9, Page 10
· Men are entitled to twice the amount of inheritance a woman receives, regardless of what a person's wishes are as detailed in a will.
· Q Fatwa 8778, Part No. 21, Page 234
Sharia Law & Business Matters:
· Since usury (charging or paying interest) is a sin, working at banks with interest-bearing deposits, keeping money in interest-bearing deposits, or accepting loans that charge interest is prohibited.
· Q Fatwa 4011, Part No. 12, Page 80
· It is illegal to work in certain industries, such as retailers selling musical instruments, wine, tobacco, or music CDs; a photography studio; or any company that requires its employees to be photographed.
· Q Fatwa 5436, Part No. 13, Page 42
· Muslims are encouraged not to enter into business partnerships with non-Muslims.
· Q Fatwa 5855, Part No. 2, Page 98 & 99
Sharia Law & Personal Hygience:
· Women are required to pluck, depilate or otherwise remove all facial and body hair, with the exception of shaving the eyebrows or head.
· Q Fatwa 5007
· Men must let their beards grow without cutting but keep their mustache trimmed so as to appear different from non-Muslims.
· Q Fatwa 2196, Part No. 2, Page 41 & 42
As already stated in· Fatwa 5414, Part No. 21, Page 245 If a Muslim kills a Jew or Christian dhimmi (one who pays the poll tax), he must pay only half the amount of "blood money" he would have to pay for killing a Muslim. Following is a listing of the required death compensation.
From the website of the Consulate General of India, Jeddah, who is recording these matters because they come up in connection with his people who are working in Saudi Arabia :
Mode of Pavment:
All Death Compensation cases (except industrial accidents) in Saudi Arabia are settled through concerned Sharia Courts in accordance with the Sharia Law.
Maximum Amount admissible :
The maximum amount of Death Compensation (Diyya) generally admissible in Saudi Arabia, in respect of road/traffic/fire accident, murder, etc. is as under: Death Compensation in respect of a male person:
i. Muslim - SR. 100,000/-
ii. Christian/Jew - SR.50,000/-
iii. Other religions : such as Hindu, Buddhist, Jain, etc. - SR 6666.66
In the case of death of a female, death compensation allowed is equal to half the amount as admissible to males professing the same religion. Further the amount of compensation admissible, is based on the percentage of responsibility fixed on the causer e.g. if the causer is held 50% responsible for the accident resulting in the death of a Muslim, the amount of Death Compensation admissible will be SR 50,000 only.
100,000 Saudi riyals = $26,665.25
50,000 Saudi riyals = $13,332.62
6,666.66 Saudi riyals = $1,777.69
SHARIA LAW IN DETAIL
ALL THESE AND PREVIOUS TEACHINGS MUST BE BANNED
Sharia commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
Sharia allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
Jihad means to war against the non-Muslims (lesser jihad, based on 2:216, 4:89, 9:36 ) (o9.0; p.599).
Jihad is warfare to establish the religion of Islam (greater Jihad)…p.599
Basis for Jihad:
(1) fighting is prescribed (2:216).
(2) slay them wherever you find them (4:89).
(3) fight the idolatry utterly ( 9:36 ).
Jihad is a communal obligation (o9.1; p.600).
Jihad is obligatory for every Muslim who is able to perform it, male or female (o9.3, p.601).
Women and children are enslaved. They can either be sold, or the Muslims may 'marry' the women, since their marriages are automatically annulled upon their capture. Women and children captured in a jihad operation become the slaves of Muslims; the women’s previous marriage is immediately annulled (o9.13; p.604).
Jihadists can rape slave women. Ali, Muhammad's cousin and son—in—law, did this.
Women and children must not be killed during war, unless this happens in a nighttime raid when visibility was low.
In a jihad operation Muslims can kill old men (40+) and monks (o9.10, p.603).
A captured enemy of war could be killed, enslaved, ransomed for money or an exchange, freely released, or beaten. One time Muhammad even tortured a citizen of the city of Khaybar in order to extract information about where the wealth of the city was hidden. Male captives’ fate is decided by the Caliph; this includes gratuitous killing of male captives (o9.14, p.604).
Enemy men who converted could keep their property and small children. This law is so excessive that it amounts to forced conversion. Only the strongest of the strong could resist this coercion and remain a non-Muslim.
Civilian property may be confiscated.
Civilian homes may be destroyed.
Civilian fruit trees may be destroyed.
Pagan Arabs had to convert or die. This does not allow for the freedom of religion or conscience.
Arab idolater must become Muslims or die (o9.9, p.603).
People of the Book (Jews and Christians) had three options (Sura 9:29): fight and die; convert and pay a forced 'charity' or zakat tax; or keep their Biblical faith and pay a jizya or poll tax. Caliph makes war upon the Jews, the Christians, .by first inviting them to enter Islam, if no success then pay jizya, if no jizya then kill them (o9.8, p.602).
Truces are permitted but not obligatory. When uppermost—no truce until some interest is served---‘so do not be fainthearted and call for peace when it is you who are the uppermost’ (the Qur’an 47:35).
If weak then make truce for 10 years.
If possibility of making Muslim--then establish 4 months truce.
Spoils are for free male Muslims (o10.0, p.606).
Dhimmis are: 1. the Jews 2. the Christians 3. Zoroastrians 4. Samarians and Sabians 5. Adherents of religion of Abraham (o11.1, p.607).
- Not included in Dhimmi: idol worshippers, no sacred book, Sikhs, Bahai, Mormons, Qadianis. Books revealed after Islam are not acceptable (o11.2, p.607).
- The Dhimmis’ public behaviour and dress must be Islamic (o11.3, p.607
- Minimum jizya is one dinar (4.235g of gold) per year; maximum jizya—no limit; no woman, children or insane is to pay jizya (o11.4, p.p.608)/
- Dhimmis must comply with Islamic rules except drunkenness, can’t greet them with as-salamu alaikum, must keep to the side of the street, no high building, no wine display, no church bell, no new churches, not stay in Hijaz for more than 3 days (o11.6, p.608).
Making sarcasm is leaving Islam (o8.0, p.595).
Kill the apostates of Islam (o8.1, o8.2, p.596).
No indemnity required for killing an apostate (o8.4, p.596).
No expiation is required for killing an apostate of Islam (o5.4, p.593
Marriage and Sex
The husband’s permission is required for a wife to work (Doi, p.117).
Beating a wife is allowedeven if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.
The wife must worship the husband. Unbridled freedom of modern women is not good (Doi, p.132).
Muslim women can’t marry unbelievers under any circumstances (Doi, p.138).
The guardian of a woman must be a male. A woman cannot be married by herself. A widow can marry by herself (Doi, p.141).
Hanafi, Shafii and Maliki rate the marriage of a minor boy or a girl as lawful (Doi, p.142).
A Muslim man is allowed to have four wives at one time (Hedaya, p.31; Doi, p.147).
A law against polygamy is against the Qur’an. Not a single Hadith is against polygamy; modernists reject Qur’an and Sunnah. Satisfy more wives (Doi, p.152).
Prohibition on polygamy is a violation of Sharia provision. Court does not understand biological need. Follow Muhammad (59:7) (Doi, p.153).
Adoption is not allowed in Sharia (Doi, p.463).
Circumcision is obligatory for both men and women (foreskin for men, prepuce of clitoris for women) (e4.3, p.59).
Stoning to death for adultery (married person, man or woman) (o12.2, p.610).
Fornication: scourge 100 stripes and banish 81 km for 1 year (for unmarried persons) (o12.2, p.610).
Men scourged standing, women sitting (o12.5, p.611).
Stone the adulterer/adulteress even in severe cold or illness (o12.6, p.611).
Sodomy and lesbianism considered as adultery; same punishment; kill both for sodomy (p17.2, p.665).
To get united with the previous husband a divorced wife must marry another person, have complete sex with him and get divorced by him voluntarily (Hedaya, p.15, n7.7, p.565; p29.1, p.673).
Unlawful for a man to look at a woman who is not his wife or one of his unmarriageable kin (m2.3, p.512).
A woman must not conduct her own marriage; she requires a male guardian (m3.4, p.518).
A non-Muslim man cannot be the guardian of a Muslim woman; a Muslim man cannot be the guardian of a non-Muslim woman (m3.4, p.519).
A male guardian of a virgin woman may force her to marry a man of his choice (m3.13, p.522).
Arab women cannot marry non-Arab men (because Allah has chosen the Arabs above others) (m4.2(1), p.523).
A man of lowly profession cannot marry the daughter of higher profession (m4.2(3), p.524).
When the husband settles the dower (bride money) or defers it, a wife must immediately submit her private parts to her husband’s demand for sex, unless she has legitimate ground of not doing so; if she requests to wait the maximum waiting time is three days (m5.1, p.523).
A husband has the full right to enjoy his wife’s person, from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet (m5.4, p.526).
It is unlawful for a Muslim woman to marry a non-Muslim man (m6.7(5), p.529).
Husbands are not obliged to provide doctor’s fees, medicines and cosmetics to wives; they must provide only food, cloths and housing; rebellious wife doesn’t get anything (Hedaya, p.140; m11.4, p.544).
A Muslim man is allowed to beat his wife or wives (the Qur’an, 4:34 ; m10.12, p.541; o17.4, p.619).
If wife refuses sex, the husband is not obliged to support her until she surrenders her person to the husband (m11.9, p.545).
A divorced wife gets maintenance only for maximum three months (Hedaya, p.145, Shafii law, no support during her waiting period if pregnant, then support is on daily basis until she gives birth (m11.10 (3), p.546).
A son is obliged to finance his poor father’s marriage (m12.5, p.549).
Husband divorces wife instantly even under torture, compulsion, alcohol, narcotics and jokes; then he can marry a new set of four wives and continue the cycle (Hedaya, p.81, 253; n3.5, p.560).
The only way for a wife to get divorce is to convince the sharia court and also to pay money to her husband (Hedaya, p.112; n5.0, p.562; n7.7).
Beat a child (10+) for not praying and fasting (f1.2, p.109).
Not praying is unbelief; penalty is execution (f1.3, p.109).
Drinking alcoholic drink—strike 40 stripes…o16.2
Women’s testimony in Business transactions is half of men’s (the Qur’an 2:282, Hedaya, p.637; o24.7, p.637).
Women’s testimony is not accepted in Hudood cases (Hedaya, p.353; o24.9, p.638).
Evidence of a female singer and slave (male or female) is not admissible (Hedaya, p.361).
Music, song dance haram (r40.0, p.774).
Slavery—allowed (w13.0, p.871).
Muslim women’s Blood-Money is half of Muslim men’s; Jews and Christians one-third; Zoroastrians one-fifteenth (only sons, not daughters can claim Blood-Money) (o4.9, p.590).
Clip moustache, shaving beard is unlawful/offensive (e4.1(2), p.58).
SLAVERY AND SHARIA
THE RIGHTS OF SLAVES UNDER ISLAM
According to the Hughes Dictionary of Islam, slaves had few civil or legal rights. For example:
a) Muslim men were allowed to have sex anytime with females slaves - Sura 4:3, 4:29, 33:49.
b) Slaves are as helpless before their masters as idols are before God - Sura 16:77
c) According to Islamic Tradition, people at the time of their capture were either to be killed, or enslaved. Shows you that they were at the bottom of the barrel to start with.
d) According to Islamic jurisprudence, slaves were merchandise. The sales of slaves was in accordance with the sale of animals.
e) Muhammad ordered that some slaves who were freed by their master be RE-ENSLAVED!
f) It is permissible under Islamic law to whip slaves.
g) According to Islam, a Muslim could not be put to death for murdering a slave. Ref. 2:178 and the Jalalayn confirm this.
h) According to Islam, the testimony of slaves is not admissible in court. Ibn Timiyya and Bukhari state this.
i) According to Islamic jurisprudence, slaves cannot choose their own marriage mate. - Ibn Hazm, vol. 6, part 9.
j) According to Islamic jurisprudence, slaves can be forced to marry who their masters want. - Malik ibn Anas, vol. 2, page 155.
Slavery continued in Islamic lands from about the beginning to this very day. Muslim rulers always found support in the Quran to call 'jihad', partly for booty, part for the purpose of taking slaves. As the Islamic empire disintegrated into smaller kingdoms, and each ruler was able to decide what Islam's theology really meant. Usually, he always found it in support of what he wanted to do. Their calls of jihad against their neighbor facilitated the taking of slaves for Islam. The Quran and Islamic jurisprudence support the taking of slaves, so, those petty Muslim rulers were following the Quran when they needed slaves.
WHO CAN BE MADE SLAVES UNDER ISLAM?
1) Islam allows Muslims to make slaves out of anyone who is captured during war.
2) Islam allows for the children of slaves to be raised as slaves
3) Like #1, Islam allows for Christians and Jews to be made into slaves if they are captured in war. After Muslim armies attacked and conquered Spain, they took thousands of slaves back to Damascus. The key prize was 1000 virgins as slaves. They were forced to go all the way back to Damascus.
4) Christians and Jews, who had made a treaty with the ruling Muslims could be made into slaves if they did not pay the "protection" tax. This paying for 'protection' was just like paying a Mafia racketeer! This allowed Muslim rulers to extort money from non-Muslim people.