ABROGATION OF ALL PEACEFUL TEACHINGS FROM ISLAM BY MUHAMMAD
When Allah awarded Prophet-hood to Muhammad, he ordered him to continue the peaceful teachings of Jesus. These instructions came in the initial 87 Meccan Surahs (verses of Quran).
Poor Muhammad toiled with these Suras for 13 years without much success. With these verses, he managed to convert only his immediate family, friends and a few destitute pagans. Others mocked and laughed at him. They called him a fake, a liar and a charlatan.
After his miserable failure in Mecca and not being able to convince even his own uncle and guardian Abu Talib, he went to Taef to preach Islam. They not only laughed at him, they beat him up and chased him out of the town.
Finally Meccans got so sick and tired of his sermons that they told him to take a hike or face consequences. He took a hike to Madina to save his neck.
Allah soon realized that his order of peaceful teachings cost Jesus his life and got Mohammed kicked out of his hometown.
He said enough is enough and decided to abrogate all the peaceful Meccan verses:
2:106 Whatever ayas We abrogate We bring better ones.
16:101And when We change (one) communication for (another) communication, and Allah knows best what He reveals.
Allah then decided to try a different approach to make Islam successful. He changed the rules and launched all evil acts, which were previously prohibited.
In his reformed Madina Islam, deceit, torture, murder, assassination, massacre, genocide, pillage, robbery, enslavement and rape were made halal (legal) acts, deserving of paradise, as long as they were perpetrated on infidels.
Allah also changed some social laws from his previous scriptures to accommodate existing Arab customs and habits. He permitted polygamy, temporary marriages (muta), pedophilia, marriage with adopted son's wives, wife beating, and sex with slave girls.
The new Islam became an instant hit. The 27 Medina Suras were able to achieve in a few months what the 87 Meccan Suras could not do in 13 years. Arabs began converting in droves and started gaining Allah's blessings as well as booty and captured women. The rest is history.
Following are some of the most beautiful ayahs (verses), which changed the course of history and saved Islam from extinction along with how Prophet Mohammed lived them to set example for the Muslim Umma for all time to come. The Prophet was a living Quran. As Allah said in aya 33.21, "Mohammed is your role model" and in 4.80 "Obeying Mohammed is obeying Allah. Muslims don’t have to kill each other in fights over Quranic interpretation they just have to look at the prophet's life.
THE VERSE OF THE SWORD
The verse that Abrogated (nullified) the Peace Verses.
An example of the abrogation: There are 124 versus that call for tolerance and patience that have been cancelled and replaced by one, single verse. This verse is called the verse of the sword:
"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)....." Surah 9:5
Verses that support the verse of the Sword
1) “Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of believers” (Surah 9:14).
2) “O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque” (Surah 9:28).
3) “The Jews call ‘Uzayr a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!” (Surah 9:30).
4) “O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell – an evil refuge indeed” (Surah 9:73).
5) “O ye who believe! Fight the Unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that Allah is with those who fear Him” (Surah 9:123).
Some of the verses abrogated by the verse of the Sword:
1) “Those who believe (in the Qua’an), and the Christians and the Sabians – any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve” (Surah 2:62).
2) “Quite a number of the People of the Book wish they could turn you (people) back to infidelity after ye have believed, from selfish envy, after the Truth hath become manifest unto them: but forgive and overlook, till Allah accomplish his purpose” (Surah 2:109).
3) “But because of their breach of their Covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the Message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them – barring a few – ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind” (Surah 5:13).
4) “Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah” (Surah 6:70).
5) “But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah” (Surah 8:61)
6) “And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (than mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury); but say, ‘We believe in the revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; our God and your God is One; and it is to Him we bow (in Islam)” (Surah 29:46).
7) “And remember We took a covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): worship none but Allah” (Surah 2:83).
8) “Say: Will ye dispute with us about Allah, seeing that He is our Lord and your Lord; that we are responsible for our doings and ye for yours; and that we are sincere (in our faith) in Him?” (Surah 2:139)
9) “Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors” (Surah 2:190)
10) “But fight them at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there” (Surah 2:191)
11) “But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful” (Surah 2:192).
12) “But there is no compulsion in religion” (Surah 2:256).
13) “So if they dispute with thee, say: ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me,’ And say to the People of the Book and so to those who are unlearned: ‘do ye (also) submit yourself? If they do, they are in right guidance, but if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the Message” (Surah 3:20).
14) “Let not the Believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers; if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may guard yourself from them” (Surah 3:28).
15) “Those men – Allah knows what is in their hearts; so keep clear of them, but admonish them, and speak to them a word to reach their souls” (Surah 4:63) .
16) “He who obeys the Messenger, obeys Allah: but if any turn away, we have not sent thee to watch over their (evil deeds)” (Surah 4:80).
17) “But Allah records their nightly (plots): so keep clear of them, and put thy trust in Allah” (Surah 4:81).
18) “Then fight in Allah’s cause – thou art held responsible only for thyself” (Surah 4:84).
19) “Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: therefore, if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (guarantees of ) peace, then Allah hath opened no way for you (to war against them)” (Surah 4:90).
20) “O ye who believe! Violate not the sanctity of the Symbols of Allah, nor of the Sacred Month” (Surah 5:2).
Other verses that were abrogated by the verse of the sword:
Surah 5: 99
Surah 6: 66; 104; 106- 108; 112; 135; 158
Surah 7:183; 199
Surah 10: 41, 46, 99, 108, 109
Surah 11: 121
Surah 13: 40
Surah 15: 3, 85, 88, 94
Surah 16: 82, 125, 127
Surah 17: 54
Surah 19: 84
Surah 20: 130, 135
Surah 22: 68
Surah 23: 54, 96
Surah 24: 54
Surah 28: 55
Surah 30: 60
Surah 32: 30
Surah 34: 25
Surah 39: 15
Surah 41: 34
Surah 42: 6, 15, 48
Surah 43: 83, 89
Surah 44: 59
Surah 45: 14
Surah 46: 35
Surah 50: 39
Surah 52: 48
Surah 53: 29
Surah 58: 8-9, 11
Surah 73: 10
Surah 76: 8
Surah 86: 17
Surah 88: 22- 24
Surah 109: 6
One cannot help but wonder; why was there a need for changes in the Quran, if it really contained God’s words? If Allah is indeed all-powerful and all-knowing, why would he need to revise and correct himself so often?
8.55, 9.5, 95.5, 9.111 Infidels are worst beasts and lowest creatures and must be killed wherever they are found.
Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, 'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"
Tabari VIII:38 "The Messenger of Allah commanded that all of the Jewish men and boys who had reached puberty should be beheaded.
Tabari VIII:141 "The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was: 'Kill! Kill! Kill!'"
Tabari IX:69 "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."
Ishaq:550 "The Muslims met them with their swords. They cut through many arms and skulls. Only confused cries and groans could be heard over our battle roars and snarling."
In the following ayas Allah confirms that our prophet was an accomplished killer of kuffar:
3.152 You slew them by His permission.
33.26 A part [of them] ye slew, and a part ye made captives; (Every male of Quraiza tribe, above the age of 13 were killed, others were made captives)
008.017 : It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah:
8.67 It hath not been [granted] unto any prophet, that he should possess captives, until he had made a great slaughter [of the infidels] in the earth.
003.181. 8.50, 17.97 : The penalty for disbelievers is Scorching Fire!
Allah's favorite punishment is burning the kuffar alive.
Bukhari:V4B52N260 "Ali burnt some apostates publicly'
Ishaq:316 "Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive."
Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 259:
Allah's Apostle sent us in a mission and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire"
47.04 When ye meet the Unbelievers smite at their necks.
Cutting throats and bleeding the victims to death was our Prophet's favorite mode of killing kuffars. His cutting of 900 Quraizan throats in a single day probably is still a world record.
"Sirat e Rasulullah" by Ishaq, pg. 464
After 800-900 male adults of Bani Quraiza were beheaded in batches, and thrown in trenches dug in Madina.
ROBBING AND HAVING SEX WITH INFIDEL CAPTIVE WOMEN:
8.1,9.5,8.41, 48.20, 4.3,4.24,23.6,33.50,70.30: " Booty is halal. Muslims are allowed to rob infidels. They are also allowed have sex with their captured women which are part of the booty."
Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 512:
Prophet attacked Khaybar unannounced. Their men were killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives. Safiya was amongst the captives, She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet.
Bukhari vol 3,Book46, No. 717
Prophet had suddenly attacked Bani Mustaliq without warning while they were heedless and their cattle were being watered at the places of water. Their men were killed and their women and children were taken as captives; the Prophet got Juwairiya on that day.
""Sirat e Rasulullah" by Ishaq, pg. 464
The apostle divided their property, wives and children as booty. He took Rayhana d. Amr b. Khunafa for himself.
Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 447:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
Sad said, "Kill their men and take their women and children as captives, "On that the Prophet said, "You have judged according to Allah's Judgment,"
MUSLIM WIVES ARE TILTHS:
2.223 Your wives are a tilth for you to be cultivated in any way desired.
Nobody cultivates his tilth as our prophet did, and between his many wives, his slave girls, his captured women, he had a lot of tilth to cultivate.
Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268:
"The Prophet used to visit (had sex with) all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number. Prophet was given the sexual strength of thirty men."
65.4 You can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age.
Our prophet married Ayesha at age 6 to comply with this aya. However due to her tender age he had to restrict himself to thighing before she reached age of 9.
Thighing is defined by Islamic scholar Khomeini in "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 as follows:
"Thighing is a means for an adult male to enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."
The following is from a committee of muslim ulema answering the question:
"the Prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, practiced "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her."
4.20 You can change your wives. Islamic wife-swapping requires saying "talaq" three times to one of the four wives, and replacing her with another wife.
Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 63, Number 187:
A man divorced his wife, then she married another man who also divorced her. The Prophet was asked if she could legally marry the first husband. The Prophet replied, "No, she cannot marry the first husband unless the second husband has had sex with her."
24.33, 4.3, 4.24 , 23.6, 33.50,70.30 Your slave girls are your possessions( you can have sex with them, gift them, sell them or ransom them). Just don't force them to sell their bodies to earn you a livelihood. But if you are under a compulsion (hard up and starving), then go ahead do it, Allah may forgive you.
Our Prophet lived these ayas to the fullest. By Allah's order Prophet Mohammed received 20% of all booty including captured women. His biggest takes came from Mustaleeq and Quraiza raids where his 20% booty came to hundreds of captured women. He sold them, gifted them or ransomed them as the following hadiths say:
"Sirat e Rasulullah", by Ishaq, pge 466
"Apostle sent Sad b. Zayd Al Ansari with some of the captive women to Najd. He sold them for horses and weapons"
Muslim Book 019, Number 4345:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent the young captured woman to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca.
(Ref: Waqqidi, Tabari, Ishaq)
A fifth of the booty was, as usual, reserved for the Prophet, and the rest divided. From the fifth Mahomet MADE CERTAIN PRESENTS OF FEMALE CAPTURED WOMEN TO HIS FRIENDS.
The History of Tabari, vol 8, pge 29-30
From his share of captive women, Prophet Mohammed gave his son-in-law, Ali a slave girl, Raytah bt Hilal to enjoy her at his will. He also presented Uthman b. Affan, his son-in-law, another slave girl Zainab b. Hayan, and bestowed another girl (name unknown) to his father in-law Omar Ibn Khattab. Omar gave that girl to his son Abdullah. Most of Prophet' s other elite companions received slave girls as gifts.
MARRYING DAUGHTER IN LAW:
33.37 Muslims are allowed to marry the wives of their adopted sons.
Prophet Mohammed lived this aya by acquiring his adopted son's gorgeous wife Zainab after seeing her in the nude accidentally and liking what he saw.
Tabari vol 8:
"One day Muhammad went out looking for Zayd (his adopted son). Now there was a covering of hair cloth over the doorway, but the wind had lifted the covering so that the doorway was uncovered. Zaynab (Zaid's beautiful wife) was in her chamber, undressed, and admiration for her entered the heart of the Prophet '"
33.50 First cousins are halal for apostle without nikah. (For others they are halal after nikah.)
One of Prophet's wife was his first cousin. He acquired and lived with her without nikah in accordance with this aya..
He was also found spending nights at his first cousin Hani Bint Abu Talib's house after Khadija's death. As a matter fact he was at Hani's house the night he said he was taken to Allah on a winged horse Buraq.
ONE NIGHT STAND FOR PROPHET:
One night stands were free for Prophet Mohammed and were part of prophetic perks.
33.50 Mohammed, any woman who offered herself to you is halal for you.
Obligation to practice this aya made logistics a big problem for our prophet who already had nine wives , his concubines , and a regular supply of captured women from jihadi raids. But Allah's wishes had to be carried out.
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 24:
A woman came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! I have come to give you myself.
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?"
Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 62, Number 53:
Narrated Thabit Al-Banani:
"A woman came to Allah's Apostle and presented herself to him, saying, 'O Allah's Apostle, have you any need for me?' "Thereupon Anas's daughter said, "What a shameless lady she was! Shame! Shame!" Anas said, "She was better than you; she had a liking for the Prophet.
ONE NIGHT STANDS FOR MUSLIM UMMA:
Allah requires common Muslims to pay for their one night stands. Here are the temporary nikah ayas:
004.024 all others are lawful, provided ye seek with gifts from your property
005.087 I: O ye who believe! make not unlawful the good things which Allah hath made lawful for you.
Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 13o:
We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah's Apostle and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, "Shall we get ourselves castrated?" He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: -- 'O you who believe! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.' ( 5.87)
Shias take full advantage of this Allah's blessing and call it Muta.
LOVE MAKING DURING MENSTRUATION:
002.222: They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not approach them until they are clean.
Our apostle followed this aya by restricting himself to just fondling his wives during menses.
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me.
Bukhari,Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."
Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 300:
When ever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle any of his wives during the periods (menses), he used to ask her to wear an Izar. He also limited himself to kissing and sleeping on their naked thighs during their menses.
THIGHING AND MENSES:
Prophet also loved to indulge with thighs during the menses of his young beutiful wives.
Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 1, Number 0270:
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
Prophet said said: Come near me. I said: I am menstruating. He said: Uncover your thighs. I, therefore, uncovered both of my thighs. Then he put his cheek and chest on my thighs.
Bukhari ,Volume 8, Book 82, Number 827:
Allah's Apostle was sleeping with his head on my thighs.
PROPHET AS A MERCY FOR ALL:
021.107 : Mohammed has been sent as a mercy for all creatures.
Our prophet strictly prohibited killing of women during jihadi raids. That showed his great mercy. His standing orders were to round up all captured women and to distribute them among jihadis. He also prohibited his jihadis from using coitus interruptus when having sex with their captured women. That was to make sure that the experience is enjoyable for the captured women also and that they are not left high and dry and unfulfilled by the selfish act of premature withdrawal for selfish reasons. That shows how caring he was even in case of enemy women. Here is a famous hadith.:
Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34, Number 432:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
that while he was sitting with Allah's Apostle he said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it.
Prophet Mohammed had a heart of gold and always shared his bed with the widow of the murdered infidel chief after a successful raid on an infidel village.
Ishaq. Page 766:
Abu Ayyub al-Ansari guarded the tent of the Prophet the whole nigh (after Kaybar raid). When, in the early dawn, the Prophet saw Abu Ayyub strolling up and down, he asked him what he meant by this sentry-go; he replied: "I was afraid for you with this young lady (in your bed). You had killed her father, her husband and many of her relatives, and till recently she was an unbeliever. I was really afraid for you on her account". The Prophet prayed for Abu Ayyub al-Ansari.
MERCY IN CASE OF CIRCUMCISSION OF WOMEN:
In those days it was customary to cut the external female genitalia completely when circumcising women. Our prophet instructed to do cutting in moderation. That showed his kindness and concern for women's pleasure in love making.
Sunan Abu Dawud Book 41, Number 5251:
Narrated Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah:
A woman used to perform circumcision in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to her: Do not cut severely as that is better for a woman and more desirable for a husband.
PUBIC TEST FOR CHECKING ADULTHOOD:
9.5 Slay the infidels wherever you find them.
Although Allah did not specify the age of the infidels to be killed in this signature aya of islamic faith , our prophet showed his human side by making sure that only adults were killed . His instructions to differentiate between adults and children were very specific and strict, they were to undress the captives and check the length of their pubic hair. Only those showing healthy growth of pubic hair were killed.
Sunan Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4390:
Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair.
DISCIPLININGWIVES BY ABSTAINING:
4.34 When a wife misbehaves,stop sleeping with her.
Whenever any of the Prophet's wives misbehaved, he stopped sleeping with her and gave her turn to another wife (or a slave girl)..
Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 648:
The Prophet did not go to his wives because of the secret (that Prophet had sex with Hafsa's maid in Hafsa's bed) which Hafsa had disclosed to 'Aisha (against Prophet's request), and he said that he would not go to his wives for one month as he was angry with them when Allah admonished him (for his oath that he would not have sex with slave girl Mariyah).
DISCIPLINING WIVES BY BEATING/FLOGGING:
4.34 When a wife misbehaves beat/scourge her.
Islamic way of beating or flogging wives is striking at their padded areas to avoid breaking any bones. Here is an example how considerate our prophet was when he beat his wives on their padded parts.
Muslim Book 004, Number 2127:
Ayesha narrated. "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain. "
(However if your wife is breast feeding , prefer to strike on her buttocks)
SEX AFTER FLOGGING:
Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 132:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Zam'a:
The Prophet said, "None of you should flog his wife as he flogs a slave and then have sexual intercourse with her in the last part of the day."
Ideally when you flog one of your wives, let her recuperate that day and sleep with your other wives or your slave girls